Pacific Beer Equipment’ renowned high-tech Draught Foam Control device (Beer FOBs), the DFC 9500, stops beer flow immediately after a keg empties, both at the key and the tap. This eliminates the spitting and spraying that usually happens when a keg “blows”.
And because the DFC 9500 keeps the supply lines full of beer, even when a keg blows, you get instant beer from a freshly tapped keg. That’s right – no more time and money is wasted pouring off foam in order to get to the good stuff.
Savings for businesses are astronomical. Independent testing by various North American Breweries has shown the DFC 9500 saves an average of one pitcher of beer per keg on a typical long-draw run, even greater savings for stadiums, airports, and hotels.
DFC9500 - BENEFITS
- The DFC9500 stops beer flow instantly when a keg empties, keeping the supply line full of beer. Beer is no longer wasted as foam when a new keg is tapped. Save an average of one pitcher of draught per keg. Much greater savings is seen at installations with longer than average supply lines like Stadiums, Airports, and Hotels.
- Reduces the amount of CO2 or Beer Gas used because it no longer fills the supply line and escapes out of the tap.
- Ideal for installations with computer portion control, and flow metering systems, which can lose Calibration and give inaccurate total volume readings when gas passes through them.
- Bartenders require less time to change kegs because the supply lines do not need to be cleared of gas and foam to get to "clear" beer. Servers do not have to wait to have their orders filled.
- Keeping the supply lines constantly full of beer reduces the amount of contaminants i.e. beerscale, and sludge, which forms in lines faster when exposed to air. As a result supply lines remain cleaner and beer tastes fresher between cleanings.
- The DFC9500 has a low interior volume and injector tubes that maintain agitation throughout the chamber. This inhibits the buildup of deposits inside the unit.
- The DFC9500's can be locked into an 'open' position and remain on the keg connector or when the supply lines are being cleaned. Cleaning solutions can be sent through the unit in either direction
- Manual hand cleaning is easy because the DFC9500 can be completely taken apart and put back together in a few minutes. This design also makes servicing the units, if necessary, quick and easy.
|F10/M10||G5/8" female inlet and a G5/8" male outlet.|
This base is known as a "Keg Mouse Base".
|F8/M8||1/2 "female inlet and a 1/2"de outlet. This base was designed to be used on MicroMatic tapping heads. This base is also known as a “Keg Mount Base"|
|M10/M10||G5/8 "Male inlet and outlet. This base is known as a "Wall Mount Base"|
|F8/FJG6||1/2" female inlet uu'th 3/8" John Guest SpeedFit on the outlet. This base is also called a “Keg Mount Base"|
|FJG6/FJG6||3/8" John Guest SpeedFit on the inlet and the outlet. This base accepts 3/8"O.D. tubing. This base is also a “Wall Mount Base"|
|F10/FJG6||G5/8" female inlet with 3/8" John Guest SpeedFit on the outlet. This base is also called a “Keg Mount Base"|
Your new DEC9500 is warranted for 5 YEARS from the dale of original purchase against Al defects in workmanship and/or materials. Parts that prove defective will be either repaired or replaced at our option. The right is reserved by the manufacturer to replace the whole product A lieu thereof. The warranty does not apply A the damage occurs because of accident, improper handling, shipping damage, abuse, misuse, unauthorized repairs made or attempted and cleaning methods not approved by the manufacturer. This warranty is in lieu of any other warranty either expressed or implied If service is required, please contact your nearest authorized distributor/installer of the DFC9500